Our client is a company based in Noosaville on the Sunshine Coast and is seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist Administration Assistant locally to join their dedicated team.
Ideally you’ll be a uni student studying a business degree and seeking to gain an administration insight in the construction industry.
You’ll become the front-line face of their busy office and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all incoming phone calls, obtaining accurate information and directing to the appropriate department
- Meeting and greeting customers
- General reception duties
- Various administrative duties as required
Our client’s company is built on exceptional customer service, ensuring long term relationships that are built and maintained to the highest standards, so their looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to maintaining their great reputation.
Valuable skills and attributes include:
- Some previous customer facing work experience
- Outstanding customer service standards
- The ability to work in a team and unsupervised
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Reliability and an honest work ethic
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Confidence on a computer, able to pick up new systems quickly
This position is casual working 2 to 3 days a week, Wednesday to Friday.
When you join their trusted team, you’ll benefit from a competitive remuneration, ongoing training and a supportive team culture. If you want to join an established and respected company, here is your opportunity! APPLY NOW!